Friday, November 29, 2013

Maternity Pictures/ 34 Weeks/ Thanksgiving

   We have an incredibly talented, amazing family friend that did our maternity pictures for us last weekend and we couldn't be happier with the pictures.  She is so reasonably priced and makes taking pictures really comfortable and relaxing!  Check her out: Lauren Campbell at www.laurencampbellphotography.com

  Here are a few of the pictures that I just love.  Now I can't wait to see what she does for newborn pictures for Baby Taylor.  I know they will be perfect!!










Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! Hope you had a day filled with family and good food.  We were able to spend the day with my step-mom De's side of the family, also stopped by my mom's side as well, and ended the day at Doug's side at The General Store.  They were all so conveniently located within just a few miles of each other and our house, which is kind of nice.

Wednesday, I rode with Kyle, Jamie, and Jaxson up to Story City for Lizz and Jordan's gender reveal party.  I am so excited for their big news!!  Now to wait and see what we will be adding to the bunch as well! It was so nice to get to catch up with friends and talk "baby."

Usually my mom and I do some Black Friday shopping, but this year we didn't really need much.  I couldn't resist and did go out about 8:00 this morning to the mall and Kohl's.  I bought myself a few things.  We have decided that this baby is everyone's Christmas present (so don't be disappointed when you don't get a present from us!), so there isn't much that I need to go buy!  Just a few more baby things needed and we will be ready!

We had our 34 week appointment this week and everything is looking good.  Baby Taylor is definitely head down which is a good sign, although we aren't quite ready to meet him/her yet.

How far along: 34 weeks
Sleep: Some nights are better than others.  I think I am actually sleeping better than I did in my first or second trimester, although some nights I get up 5 or 6 times to go to the bathroom.  I have a lot (I mean a lot) of pillows that I sleep with. Sorry Doug :-)
Best Moment this week: Lots of things: getting to see our amazing maternity pictures, Thanksgiving, Jordan and Lizz's gender reveal, great 34 week midwife appointment, having a few days off from school and getting to cuddle with my puppy dog Carly Moe!
Miss Anything: I currently am only able to wear about 3 different pairs of shoes, because my feet are swelling, which is so sad!  I have been wearing some compression socks which REALLY seems to be helping! I highly recommend them!
Movement: I don't officially do the "count the kicks," because he/she moves so much that I don't need to count them :-)
Food Cravings:  Nope
Anything making you sick or queasy: I don't know why I don't just take this one off of here; just the grilled chicken breast (which has been the same since I got pregnant).
Gender:  I still don't feel that motherly instinct that just knows one way or the other.  I go back and forth depending on the day.  For today, I'll pick girl.
Labor Signs: nothing so far
Symptoms: Swollen feet and hands (especially if I get hot), big belly :-), a little more crying (although not a freakout)-thanks mom for listening and trying to hide your giggles (I did hear one!)
Wedding Rind on or off?:  I officially went and bought another ring (just a small silver band from Pandora) to wear in place of my wedding ring on some days.  At school when I am up and moving around my fingers get hot and so I was taking my ring off and setting it on my desk. I decided to get another ring to wear so that I didn't lose my real one.  I can still wear my wedding ring for certain things, but it is definitely getting a little snug.
Belly Button in or out: still in-I am wondering if I can make it the whole time without it popping out.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Haven't had any more all-out-pregnancy-freakouts so I would say happy!
Looking forward to: Getting the final touches put on the nursery and winter break :-) Only three weeks away (winter break that is)-crazy how time flies!




No comments:

Post a Comment