Sunday, October 20, 2013

Baby Shower

   We have had a busy couple of weeks.  We visited a pumpkin patch to get our pumpkins for our front doorstep, all the while talking about how fun it will be next year when we have a 10 month old to bring along!  We had an AMAZING baby shower and got so many new things to welcome Baby Taylor with! I spent two days organizing, washing, and putting away all of the great things.  Thank you so much to everyone who came to help "shower" Baby Taylor with all the essentials! A big Thank You to all the people who helped throw an amazing shower as well: Cas, Jamie, Sherrie, Amy, Lori, and Nicole.  It was the most adorable shower I have ever seen!
   After the baby shower I was able to pretty much finish the nursery.  All of the centerpieces doubled as decorations for the nursery.  I washed clothes, took tags off of everything, and organized all the essential baby things.  Doug and I went today and got the car seat so we are officially ready for a baby. Although, we certainly don't want Baby Taylor to join us yet; keep on growing in there!
    We are waiting for our chair for the nursery, I need a lamp, and another saying for above the crib, but other than that the nursery is done.  I will post pictures once it is finished.


How far along: 28 Weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Best moment this week: Baby shower and getting all kinds of amazing baby things!

Miss Anything? Nothing for now!
Movement: Oh yea; I can feel him/her kick on one side of my tummy and hit on the other!
Food cravings: Nothing this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing much 
Gender:  I definitely think girl!
Labor Signs: No-not true labor.  I have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions-completely normal!
Symptoms: Just this growing belly
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On (getting tight if I get hot though. I hope I can wear my ring the whole time, but I'm not sure that's going to happen)

Happy or Moody most of the time: Excited!
Looking forward to: 28 week appointment on Tuesday and then I start going every two weeks-crazy!




                                 28 Weeks                                        28 Weeks with Miss Carly Moe
Pumpkin Patch with my Honey :-)


 84 Days Until Baby is Due  

                                                    Cas & Jamie at the Shower

Adorable Centerpieces  

                           Lots of yummy food and pictures that will be hung in nursery

College Friends: Addie, Lizz, and Jamie

1 comment:

  1. HEHE! So excited for you! Okay, what lamp and saying do you want? I'll get them!!! If you want me to just look around for something that matches I can do that too?

    ReplyDelete