Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Introducing...

    Thing Two will be joining us in January!  Our Thing One has a lot of changes coming up in the next year or so.  We keep telling Carly Moe that she won't be the baby in the family anymore; I don't think she believes us! :-)
    We celebrate our 4 year anniversary this week, on Thursday, and it feels a little different this year because we are really preparing our lives for a little family.  We can't even imagine the changes our lives will go through over the next year, but we are so excited for it all.
   We thought what better week than the week of our anniversary tell our little (big) secret to the world (or at least Facebook).  I am definitely excited to be able to shop in the baby section of stores without having to keep an eye out for people I may know. Bring on the shopping.




How far along: 9 (almost 10) weeks
Maternity clothes? Not yet... but I can see a little bump 
Sleep: Still not the greatest, lots of bathroom trips and just can't sleep even though I'm exhausted most times!
Best moment this week: Telling a lot of our friends and family!  We also met with the Doulas we will hire and they were amazing and everything I was hoping for. 

Miss Anything? No, not really!
Movement: not yet
Food cravings: Not craving anything.  I can actually eat some vegetables again which is amazing!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not really the last two weeks. It has been so much better.  There are still times I don't feel 100%, but it is so much better!
Gender: No idea, I really don't care either way! Lots of other people think we should find out, but we aren't going to.
Labor Signs: no
Symptoms: Just really tired
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, unless I'm hungry-sorry Doug! :-)
Looking forward to: Our midwife 
appointment

No comments:

Post a Comment